Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday Easel Card

Here is the card I did for the Greeting Farm... Farm Fresh Friday! The challenge was to make an easel card using a Greeting Farm stamp. I haven't made an easel card in forever and forgot how fun they are! I really enjoyed this weeks FFF!



I used Chelsea...Available here at The Greeting Farm! If you dont have her...get her! She is adorable! I always struggle to have cards that I can send for younger girls or teens and she is PERFECT!

Paper: Old Stampin up Ice cream parlor...Peach Pafait...and Daffodil Delight
Ink: SU Peach Parfait...SU Melon Mambo.. Momento tuxedo black
Ribbon: SU old olive ribbin
Stamps: SU create a cupcake
Colored with copic markers

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!! I love the bow!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete