Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow Day!

We have been waiting for a snow like this for sooooo long and when we woke up Sunday morning there it was. Hannah woke up and said "its Christmas again" she thinks Christmas is when it snows because of the movie Christmas Story. That movie is one of her and Mallory's favorites we have watched it 1000000000 times...they love Ralphie. Anyway here are some pictures of us playing in the snow... none of Robert because he wouldn't come out he said it was too cold. (and he wonders why he is never in my scrapbooks) We couldn't build a snowman because the snow kept crumbling but we had a great time.


Here is Mallory being buried in the snow.


Here are the girls getting ready to go sledding...check out my snowman pajamas..he he










I flipped them over... oops!




The snow was almost to Mallory's knees.




Here we are trying to build a snowman but it wasn't working.


Hannah making a snow angel.
So...Mallory decided to make one too!




Here we all are Robert came out long enough to take a picture.

After playing int he snow we headed to Nashville to see Playhouse Disney on stage...Jessica bought tickets for Mallory for her Bday present...but everyone was tired.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I didn't realize you were taking a picture of us sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I can't believe you guys made it out so early. We got home at 3 am that morning so we didn't make it out to play until well after noon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had loads of fun!! We got maybe an inch or half inch at my house and like 8 inches on the other side of town. I have to admit, I was a bit jealous. Love the pictures! By the way, cancel our scrapbook lesson. My teacher told me I needed to have at least 5 sources,,,,,, so, that is out.... Thanks anyway!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did it take me so long to figure out you have a blog? These are cute, cute pictures! I'm glad the girls had fun!

    ReplyDelete