Monday, February 23, 2009

Disney Scrapbook!!!

There were alot of people asking to see my scrapbook of Disney and I forgot to take it to the birthday party so here is the Disney album that I have been working on since Oct. Actually I only spent 2 scrapbook weekend retreats working on it. We just got back from the last retreat last week and we had a blast and I got alot done that weekend...however all those tiny pieces I had to cut out on the cricut and glue together took up a lot of time and it can be nerve racking...so I did use some stickers on some of the pages. They are not finished yet still more to come.


Peter Pans Flight was absolutely Hannah's favorite ride.

I still have one picture that I need to print off and put in the end frame but my printer got jacked up while we were printing off pictures.

This was one of Hannah's favorite rides...she rode it over and over and over again with her daddy.



Thanks Carolyn for the flip flops you cut out for me.











This picture of us was the worste picture ever... we had to get straight out of bed and head over to chef Mickey's and had no time to get ready..that's what happens when you make reservations for 8 in the morning for breakfast.


Woody and Buzz were Robert's favorite characters.









This was Hannah's album, Mallory's album is the same I am not creative enough to come up with 2 different ideas for each scrapbook and I am happy that I at least got 2 Disney scrapbooks almost finished.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't believe you got all that done. That retreat sounds like fun. One day, I will be able to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, these pictures just don't do the book justice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonya, I LOVE, LOVE all the pictures. You have a true talent!!! You will cherish this stuff for forever! Can I pay you to do me some???? Teehee!!!

    ReplyDelete