Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter!

Here are the pictures of the girls for Easter. We went to the mall at opry Mills for the pictures with the Easter bunny.

The bunny was really nice and kept Mallory busy while I paid for our pictures.



Here are the girls coloring eggs!




And of course Mallory had to try to eat the egg before she colored it...then acted like she didn't do anything when I screamed for her to not eat it.







We had a really good Easter with the girls. My sister in law and her family came over and we ate lunch and hunted eggs. The funny thing about our plastic eggs is that they are about 10 years old. They are the eggs we used when our nieces and nephews were younger and we had egg hunts with them at my Mother in Laws house. It was kinda sad that she was not here to watch the girls this year because she always loved this time of year. I can remember this time last year when her and Hannah were outside picking "mopperglows" (that's what Hannah calls dandelions). We really miss her a lot and it amazes me how much the girls miss her even though they are so young they remember her as if she were alive yesterday. It makes me sad for them.
On a lighter note I have decided that Hannah is probably ready to go to kindergarten and really acts like she wants to go... so we are going to send her. I am also going to be sending Mallory to the christian school here in town 2 days a week to get her out of the house. She really needs to work off some of her energy and I think it will be good for her to spend time with other kids her age... so wish me luck with sending my baby to kindergarten...its hard for me to believe that she is almost 5 already. Everyone always says that babies grow up fast but I could have never imagined it would go this fast. It seems just like yesterday I was holding her in the hospital and I can remember every moment.
We are headed to the beach in July. We are going to be staying in Fort Walton so if you have any ideas on some fun things for us to do or good places to eat please let me know... I havent done as much research for this vacation so I need all the help I can get.


2 comments:

  1. Hey there sweet friend!!! Love the pictures of the girls in their Easter attire. They were beautiful!!! I especially like the pictures of Mallory with that disgusted look on her face!! Too funny!!! I am sorry this Easter was kinda sad for you guys!! Try to think about how happy she is where she's at... I know that's hard, but it may help :-) Also, you're right about the kids growing up so fast, it seems like just yesterday you and I were standing in Foodlion picking out your wedding dress while we were supposed to be working.. Teehee...Now, our babies are growing up before our very eyes.. I am so glad we have gotten close again. I missed you terribly!!!! Love ya bunches....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls looked so lovely in their Easter dresses. That's probably the one thing I will miss the most about not having a girl. :(

    ReplyDelete