Saturday, April 4, 2009

Not so funny at first but now funny!

Well we have an artist in our family and I bet you could never guess which one...Mallory. I was spending my Sunday afternoon after church with my mom and Hannah shopping while Robert was "Watching" Mallory. She somehow got upstairs into my scrapbook room and got a sharpie marker...While she also took all my paper out and spread it all over the floor and threw a couple other things out of place. (this is how I know where she got the marker). She went downstairs to the toy room and just started drawing all over every inch of the toy room. All the while my dear husband was sitting on the couch and (you can see into the toy room from the couch) he never saw what she was doing. It had to take her some time because she was very meticulous about it. Here are just a few pictures he tried to clean some of it up before I got home. I now have 2 places on my carpet that are colored on and several toys that are ruined but I was able to get it off of some things.















Me and my friend Tanya and our husbands went out to dinner while my friend Jessica kept the girls. Here are some pictures from their fun night without parents. They said they had a slumber party.



Here is Olivia after she realized the horse sitting beside the toy box she had been digging into for a few minutes..It was hilarious when she turned around and saw the horse she trembled then smacked it.


Here they are in Mallory's big girls bed!

Princesses!


Playing dress up

Here is what they called a slumber party. Check out Olivia's pigtails!

Eating popcorn.

Here are daddy's dancing with their babies I wish I had gotten a better picture but I didn't have my camera on when they started. Here they are playing bumper cars. We had a great time hanging out and watching the kiddos play...they got along so good. Cant wait to do it again.

2 comments:

  1. Tonya, just want you to know we had a blast with you guys last night!!! Loved it.. and so did Olivia.. I love all the pictures!! I am going to have to get copies of those. Love Mall's mess too! Teehee... She is so funny. Love you all bunches and bunches.... P.S. Thanks for the direction for the blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I wasn't really sure of the magnitude of the Sharpie but Jeez!!!

    The pics of the girls "slumber party" are precious. It looks like they had so much fun. I LOVE the one of the dads dancing with the daughters. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete