Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ok here is more on what has been going on at the Rogers' house...we have new family members their names are Mickey and Minnie mouse. They are turtles that my husband surprised me with when I got home from a weekend I spent with family. Mallory is the only one besides Robert that will touch them so I guess they are hers. She is the one who named them also.
Here are the girls at the hotel after a long night of swimming Here is a picture of me with some of my cousins and thier kids at my uncles funeral.

And next my baby graduated from preschool on Thursday May 14th. It was a very sad day for me and Robert. I cant even imagine where the time has gone.

Here she is waiting for the program to start. She was so nervous I didnt really think she would actually go up on the stage and do her part.. but she really surprised us and did very good. Much better than the time I spent the money on a gymnastics recital and she cried the entire time. That was just last summer.




Here she is going on stage to get her diploma. She is telling her teacher that her favorite center is blocks.


Her with her aunt Jess!


Daddy wouldnt look at the camera because he was crying.


Thats all for now!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, where have I been??? Love all the pics!!! Oh me, they grow up so fast!! It seems like just a few months ago you were telling me you were pregnant!! :-( Please tell Miss Hannah she looks fantastic in her graduation attire and we love her bunches! Did you cut your hair? Love ya....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Hannah's so big! Tell Mallory that I love her turtles. (I always wanted one but they freak me out.) I love the curly hair.

    ReplyDelete