Friday, May 15, 2009

Update!

I am updating...we have had a lot going on lately. I havent posted in a while because we have been so busy. These pics were from a trip that me, Hannah, and Jessica took to Gatlinburg for a girls weekend getaway. We had a blast. I have lots more post to make about other things but need more time...maybe tomorrow. Here is me and Hannah at the Applebarn for dinner.
Hannah doing what she loves most...swimming. We had to tell her the pool was only opened at night because she drove us crazy to take her swimming...she didnt want to do anything else.

Playing mini golf.


Hannah was so tired while we waiting for our table at the Dixie Stampede she fell asleep on Jessica's shoulder.

This was Hannah's favorite thing about the entire weekend...the Dixie Stampede. She hooted and hollered and danced the entire time.
Stars cars museum.

Here we are at the stars cars museum in the flinstone car.

And at the wax museum.


Owen Wilson

More to come later.











2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these pictures too! Hannah looks so grown up with her hair fixed like that. A little lady!!!!! Bless it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I wanted to do the Dixie Stampede but Phillip said no. :( I am so jealous of all your getaway time.

    ReplyDelete