Saturday, February 21, 2009

Birthday Party!

I had not spent as much time planning for Mallory's party this year... we just had way too much going on lately. It turned out great though. The kids really seemed to love the balloon artist/ magician. I hope all of you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for the gifts and most of all thank you for coming to the party. I am going to post some pics... if I forget to put your kids in im sorry I will do my best not to forget anyone. Thanks again for helping to make Mallory's 2nd birthday so exciting. The first picture is from Mallory's actual birthday 2-12... we took her out to lunch at the Mexican restaurant. (she was not happy that they put frosting on her face)
And a very special thank you to Jessica for helping to make all this happen. :)





















The ballon artist was able to make a Strawberry Shortcake for Hannah!!!








Isabella with her crazy hat.


Spiderman!!!




My Sister-in-law and her Giraffe!!!



Mallory and Olivia picking "strawberries".







She very patiently waited for her bracelet.



Me and Olivia.



T.J. with his little martian man.



Mr. Scott Tripp making spiderman.



And a landybug for Mazaria.



The kids thought he was really funny.









Eating lunch.




I love how the cake turned out. The owner of Sweet Spot bakery in Murfreesboro does a wonderful job on cakes...they are delicious.

Here is Mallory playing with some of her toys...thanks Olivia.


Thanks Hayden...we missed you.

I now know who is ironing my clothes from now on...Thanks NaNa!
More pics to come soon of her palying but I wanted to go ahead and post these.











4 comments:

  1. The kids had a blast at the birthday party. It was awesome! It was also very thoughtful of you to include George and Reagan. I can't believe how big Mallory is. She is all T.J. could talk about until he passed out on the way home. As soon as he woke up, he wanted to go play at Mallory's house. I foresee some necessary play dates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great party friend!! You never cease to amaze me. Thanks for inviting us. We had a blast. We love you all. I will be stealing a pic of Olivia too. Thanks!! Ha ha ha. By the way, anytime you want to steal from me, feel free!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do throw a pretty good party if I say so myself!

    ReplyDelete