Thursday, February 5, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well we have been busy little bees around here. Wednesday we went to gymnastics in the morning. That is when I really remembered how hard mommy and me gymnastics is and how I cant wait till Mallory is on her own in gymnastics. It really wears me out having to chase Mallory around that huge gym. After gymnastics we were off to the dentist and Hannah was so excited. She really loves going to the dentist, However Mallory was not so excited. She really hates to be held down and I was preparing myself for the worse. She actually didn't do bad...at first... but after a few minutes she really started to put up a fight and started crying. I had Hannah on one side loving it and Mallory on the other side screaming. Thank God Jessica was there... her or my mother always go with me because it is hard for me to concentrate when I have two that usually get called back at the same time. So we got a great report, after last time I have really concentrated on keeping their teeth clean. We didn't get a bad report last time I just learned a lot about kids teeth and where all the problem places are so I know where to brush. So I was really happy no cavities and no build up yeah!!!!!















We have also been busy making valentines for Hannah's preschool class. And let me tell you I have never been happier to have a project finished. I always stress myself out trying to be crafty. I want to do something nice but then when it comes to carrying it out I usually don't do so well but this time I did and Hannah helped. Here is the finished project.



1 comment:

  1. You are so very crafty. It makes me kinda jealous! LOL :-) Good job on the valentines friend.

    ReplyDelete